- It’s “Good to Know New England”: Coming Soon to a Blog near You!
- Enjoy Live Theatre at the Weathervane Theatre in the White Mountains
- College Parents – Learning to Survive the 1st Year
- Good Eats: Cure on State Street in Portsmouth NH
- Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH
- Hidden NH Gem: The Swinging Bridge of Milford
- Massachusetts and New Hampshire School Systems rank high in recent findings
- Pickity Place: Little Red Riding Hood’s wolf lives in Mason, NH!
- Visit Canine Commitment of New England to adopt your next puppy or dog
- Good Eats: Campo Enoteca – Manchester’s fabulous dining sensation
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.