- Good Eats: Campo Enoteca – Manchester’s fabulous dining sensation
- Good Eats: Martha’s in Hampton Falls will satisfy your hankering for Grandma’s cooking
- Celebrating “National Blueberry Month” right here in NH!
- Fun facts if you are moving to New Hampshire
- All British Car Show is coming to Hudson, NH
- Hamburgers. The City of Portsmouth has been taken over by hamburgers.
- It’s No Surprise—NH makes CNBC’s List of “10 Best States to Live in”
- Summer Fun in Derry, NH
- Two Loons on a Lake: Enjoying a Picture Perfect day on Massabesic Lake in Manchester, NH
- Summer Fun for Kids in Hooksett, NH
Candlelight Snowshoeing at America’s Stonehenge in Salem, NH
With all this snow, it’s good to get out of the house and do something fun!
This candlelight snowshoeing event will only be available until February 19. It is being offered every Saturday from 6:30 – 9PM.
Due to the high demand, they are no longer able to rent out snowshoes; so you will have to bring your own, or perhaps rent at Eastern Mountain Sports.
Candles will brighten your mood and your way as your walk along the trails under the stars. With 105 acres of woodlands and wildlife, this is the perfect place to enjoy the snow.
America’s Stonehenge is located in North Salem, NH at 105 Haverhill Road. Call for reservations at 603 893-8300 or check out their website at www.stonehengeusa.com.
If you are not able to get here by the 19th of February, check out www.trails.com for a list of snowshoeing trails throughout Southern New Hampshire.