- Good Eats: Martha’s in Hampton Falls will satisfy your hankering for Grandma’s cooking
- Celebrating “National Blueberry Month” right here in NH!
- Fun facts if you are moving to New Hampshire
- All British Car Show is coming to Hudson, NH
- Hamburgers. The City of Portsmouth has been taken over by hamburgers.
- It’s No Surprise—NH makes CNBC’s List of “10 Best States to Live in”
- Summer Fun in Derry, NH
- Two Loons on a Lake: Enjoying a Picture Perfect day on Massabesic Lake in Manchester, NH
- Summer Fun for Kids in Hooksett, NH
- Good Eats: Serving up Award-Winning Soups at Seacoast Soups in North Hampton, NH
Hudson, NH – Benson’s Wild Animal Farm is Now a Public Park
Do you remember Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH from when you were a child?
In May of 2010 it reopened as a town park for recreational use. It’s free. The park has been rehabilitated for the trails and remaining buildings such as the Gorilla House & the Elephant House. During fall, it is a great time to bring your pets and family, or go for a jog, bike ride, or a brisk walk. The park contains miles of trails, as well as many beautiful lakes and ponds.
Get out there and check it out. Here is the link to the park brochure: http://www.bensonsanimalfarm.com/ParkBrochure.pdf.