- Raymond NH Good Eats–The Tuckaway Tavern & Butchery
- Southwest Florida Relocation Considerations
- Belly Up to the BRGR Bar—New Portsmouth Restaurant
- This Week at the Portsmouth Music Hall: The Lone Bellow
- Nashua’s Holiday Stroll
- Get into the Spirit with the Palace Theatre
- Trotting with the Turkeys in New Hamphire
- Do You Live in a Haunted House?
- Madison’s 5th Annual Halloween Town
- Top 5 Pumpkin Picking Spots in NH
Hudson, NH – Benson’s Wild Animal Farm is Now a Public Park
Do you remember Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH from when you were a child?
In May of 2010 it reopened as a town park for recreational use. It’s free. The park has been rehabilitated for the trails and remaining buildings such as the Gorilla House & the Elephant House. During fall, it is a great time to bring your pets and family, or go for a jog, bike ride, or a brisk walk. The park contains miles of trails, as well as many beautiful lakes and ponds.
Get out there and check it out. Here is the link to the park brochure: http://www.bensonsanimalfarm.com/ParkBrochure.pdf.