- Food lovers: Add bluAqua in Amherst, NH to your “list”
- Preparing for warmer days: 10 places to find good Ice Cream in NH
- Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty Merges with Lakes Region Realty Group: More Exciting Changes in the Lakes Region!
- Life is made up of acts of love and kindness: Ava’s Army supporting her all the way!
- Spring in New England: A time to Reflect, Renew and Prepare
- Good Eats: Amphora in Derry, NH
- Congratulations to our very own Steve Russo on his Election Win!
- Raymond NH Good Eats–The Tuckaway Tavern & Butchery
- Southwest Florida Relocation Considerations
- Belly Up to the BRGR Bar—New Portsmouth Restaurant
Take a Mothers’ Day Walk in the Park!
Maudslay State Park will be providing a guided Mothers’ Day Flower Walk on Sunday May 12 from 2-3:00. This is a great way to spend quality time with the family and take in the beautiful scenery. You definitely want to bring your camera to capture those special moments.
This is peak time to visit the park with all the flowers just coming into bloom. There are more than 460 acres of park to take in. Miles and miles of carriage paths and over 15 trails. The terrain is mainly flat with a few small hills. You will walk by many gardens, meadows, huge pine trees, unbelievable ornamental trees, and over bridges. It is so amazing you won’t want to leave.
The park offers many year round activities from walking, biking, hiking, picnics and more. The park runs along the Merrimack River and boarders Newburyport and West Newbury. Located in Newburyport, MA, take exit 57 onto Storey Ave, turn right at Daniel Lucy Way. Then take a left turn at Curzon Mill Rd.
There is a small fee to park.
Kathy Bertani is a Londonderry based agent specializing in Investment Properties, Short Sales, Relocation, Bank Owned, Multi-Family, and has an E-certification. She covers much of Northern Massachusetts, as well as the Greater Londonderry area, and beyond. For more info about Kathy, or to view her listings, visit her agent page.