- Benson’s Wild Animal Farm in Hudson, NH
- Hidden NH Gem: The Swinging Bridge of Milford
- Massachusetts and New Hampshire School Systems rank high in recent findings
- Pickity Place: Little Red Riding Hood’s wolf lives in Mason, NH!
- Visit Canine Commitment of New England to adopt your next puppy or dog
- Good Eats: Campo Enoteca – Manchester’s fabulous dining sensation
- Good Eats: Martha’s in Hampton Falls will satisfy your hankering for Grandma’s cooking
- Celebrating “National Blueberry Month” right here in NH!
- Fun facts if you are moving to New Hampshire
- All British Car Show is coming to Hudson, NH
Take a Mothers’ Day Walk in the Park!
Maudslay State Park will be providing a guided Mothers’ Day Flower Walk on Sunday May 12 from 2-3:00. This is a great way to spend quality time with the family and take in the beautiful scenery. You definitely want to bring your camera to capture those special moments.
This is peak time to visit the park with all the flowers just coming into bloom. There are more than 460 acres of park to take in. Miles and miles of carriage paths and over 15 trails. The terrain is mainly flat with a few small hills. You will walk by many gardens, meadows, huge pine trees, unbelievable ornamental trees, and over bridges. It is so amazing you won’t want to leave.
The park offers many year round activities from walking, biking, hiking, picnics and more. The park runs along the Merrimack River and boarders Newburyport and West Newbury. Located in Newburyport, MA, take exit 57 onto Storey Ave, turn right at Daniel Lucy Way. Then take a left turn at Curzon Mill Rd.
There is a small fee to park.
Kathy Bertani is a Londonderry based agent specializing in Investment Properties, Short Sales, Relocation, Bank Owned, Multi-Family, and has an E-certification. She covers much of Northern Massachusetts, as well as the Greater Londonderry area, and beyond. For more info about Kathy, or to view her listings, visit her agent page.