- Nashua’s Holiday Stroll
- Get into the Spirit with the Palace Theatre
- Trotting with the Turkeys in New Hamphire
- Do You Live in a Haunted House?
- Madison’s 5th Annual Halloween Town
- Top 5 Pumpkin Picking Spots in NH
- Windham Harvest Festival
- From Granite State to Saturday Night Live!
- 8th Annual “Taste of Concord”
- New Hampshire Animal Shelters Get Active
Portsmouth Annual Tree Lighting and Holiday Parade
Last year, my husband Jay and I attended the Tree Lighting ceremony. It’s hard to describe the feeling we had, being part of a huge crowd of people, who sang and then joined in on the count down to the actual lighting. I was lucky that I was able to video some of it as it was a magical night, full of good cheer, music and holiday festivities.
I hope my short video of last years Portsmouth NH tree lighting shows you a little of what that special night was like. This year the event will be start at 5pm on December 1st at Market Square.
The theme is “A Sharing Season” which will celebrate the community members that have put their efforts into creating a path for success in Portsmouth’s future.
The tree lighting will be at 5:30 p.m and the parade will start at 6:00 p.m.
Hope to see you there!
photo courtesy of waferboard