- Preparing for warmer days: 10 places to find good Ice Cream in NH
- Berkshire Hathaway Verani Realty Merges with Lakes Region Realty Group: More Exciting Changes in the Lakes Region!
- Life is made up of acts of love and kindness: Ava’s Army supporting her all the way!
- Spring in New England: A time to Reflect, Renew and Prepare
- Good Eats: Amphora in Derry, NH
- Congratulations to our very own Steve Russo on his Election Win!
- Raymond NH Good Eats–The Tuckaway Tavern & Butchery
- Southwest Florida Relocation Considerations
- Belly Up to the BRGR Bar—New Portsmouth Restaurant
- This Week at the Portsmouth Music Hall: The Lone Bellow
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!