- Hidden NH Gem: The Swinging Bridge of Milford
- Massachusetts and New Hampshire School Systems rank high in recent findings
- Pickity Place: Little Red Riding Hood’s wolf lives in Mason, NH!
- Visit Canine Commitment of New England to adopt your next puppy or dog
- Good Eats: Campo Enoteca – Manchester’s fabulous dining sensation
- Good Eats: Martha’s in Hampton Falls will satisfy your hankering for Grandma’s cooking
- Celebrating “National Blueberry Month” right here in NH!
- Fun facts if you are moving to New Hampshire
- All British Car Show is coming to Hudson, NH
- Hamburgers. The City of Portsmouth has been taken over by hamburgers.
TOWN SPOTLIGHT: Celebrating the 4th of July in Waterville Valley
Looking for a full day of 4th of July family fun? Look no further than Waterville Valley’s annual Independence Day Celebration. The day kicks off with a traditional 4th of July parade at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Everyone in attendance is welcome to be a spectator, walk in the parade, assist others with their floats, or build a float of their own. No matter what your role is, everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and join the fun.
Following an afternoon of family activities, the Waterville Valley Recreation Department will be putting on a free outdoor concert in the Town Square at 6:30 p.m. The 3 Pauls, a local Lakes Region band, will be headlining the event with classic rock cover songs ranging from the 1960’s all the through present day music.
This wonderful daylong celebration of America’s independence will conclude with a firework display at 9:30 p.m., the show can best be seen from Ski Area Road. Bring your family out for a day of fun during the holiday weekend and don’t forget to return Saturday, July 6th for Waterville Valley’s Independence Day Family Carnival!